Wednesday, January 28, 2009

remember these? NIKE AIR CARNIVORE

Photobucket
NIKE AIR "carnivore" came out back in 1993.This was a very strong sneaker back in its day,and now if anyone still happens to have a pair, i salute!If you happen to find these anywhere,be sure to have your credit card ready(heavy).You can't put a price on something like this.I am fortunate to own these,and I'm not a "collector" but i can dust off a few pieces and break necks when im ready.lol..
Funny thing is i forgot i had them(yes in the OG box).
I had the black/purple colorway back in '93,but i got my hands on this green/purple colorway about 5 years ago for an undisclosed amount !!

3 comments:

  1. I REMEMBER EM I HVE 3 PAIRS OF EM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same color not so fresh saw them in my uncles closet and did some research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so old being that i remember when they 1st came out and i was in JHS i believe!! lol

    ReplyDelete