Saturday, March 13, 2010

Photos: live performances by NINJASONIK & THEOPHILUS LONDON

Can't believe the AMNH(AmericanMueseumOfNatural history)hosted a ruff crowd last night With live performances by NINJASONIK & THEOPHILUS LONDON.Even with the nasty weather,i had to come out.Though when i got there tickets were completely sold out & the guestlist was bullsh!t.I ran into a happy scalper !lol..Underground culture is growing,This alternative,rap,rock,house is definitely the wave.BIg shoutout to JOHNNY NELSON who rocked the mic on NINJASONIK's set.Can't forget my dude MEL who knows how to party,Also big shoutout to JQ,I SEE YOU..lol
NINJA-F#ckin-SONIK, SONIK-F#ckin-NINJA...shoutout to DJ TEENWOLF in the back cutting it up.

TELLY jumps in the crowd "somebody gon get pregnant"
JAH-JAH body surfs and catching a big wave !


THEOPHILUS LONDON held it down for ladies,not surprized.My dude definitely has a ill sound,not your typical rapper,real groovy.I remember last year when he did a live set in front of my store.
Last night he rocked the crowd with new songs & most of his hits,Should've been a longer set but it was cool.
ok i think this was Vashtie who's in my way catching a shot..lol
of course a partay aint a partay w/o liquor..
ps those damn drink tickets were so annoying..smh

-SPAG

1 comment: