Friday, September 9, 2011

Theophilus London x Karl Lagerfeld

Theophilus London's Fashion Week Diary: Kicking It With Karl Lagerfeld


By Theophilus London

Throughout New York Fashion Week, dapper style icon/on-the-up-and-up rapper Theophilus London (whom we featured in our summer music issue) will be guest-blogging from the fashion world's front lines and front rows. Here, in his first installment, London starts Fashion Week off with some Karl Lagerfeld fabulousness. Fashion Week started off with a bang that could of basically started off my year. I had the privilege to not only meet but work with Karl Lagerfeld. I never take off my hat to greet someone besides my grandma, but I took it off for Mr. Lagerfeld. He walked in and everyone turned ice cold. He shook my hand like he knew me. (I guess he did) I was super nervous to meet this legend, but soon was comfortable to work. The shoot was for Chanel's anniversary. They shot me in the famous Chanel tweed sweater that maybe every girl on this planet dreams of. I put on some funk music sipped a bit of champagne and let the legend happen. Yoko Ono was also shot by Lagerfeld and she brought her own hats and glasses collection! She is a boss!
read more > http://www.papermag.com/2011/09/theophilus_londons_fashion_wee.php
 Bloggers are suppose to be dope... -Patrick SpagLO Follow SpagLO on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment