Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bikram meet's Yoga*** Genius!

I find myself engaging in this relationship with Bikram, even though he kicks my ass, I keep going back for more. Bikram Yoga, I Love you dearly.

This is the best total body workout ever! And not only are you exercising your body but also your mind. Bikram Yoga gives me this calming natural high, not to mention the most banging glow ever, which is due to "practicing" the 26 VERY compromising postures in a 105 degree room (yes, it tends to get a tad bit musty)so I'm "downward dogging" while sweating profusely and I mean dripping... for 90 minutes! Gals, you must indulge at least once. Guys, don't sleep, this isn't for sissies! Bikram Yoga would DROP YOU!

Here are the 26 postures that I will master... one day I will be a dedicated Yogi!


Ciao,
-JQ

No comments:

Post a Comment