Friday, April 16, 2010

Denise Huxtable vs. Zoe Kravitz

When I was a kid I admired Denise Huxtable hippie/boho style so much... she was hands down my favorite and most fashionable Huxtable and to this day my fashion Icon (Vanessa always annoyed the shit out of me!) She was so ahead of her time and super organic with her fly. 3 reasons why I love Denise Huxtable:
1)She clearly didn't have a stylist, however she was always super dope!
2)A Different world
3)Lenny Kravitz!!!!!


Zoe Kravitz is cut from the flyest vintage cloth possible...besides being a noted socialite having Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz as parents is probably her greatest accomplishment. She embodies the same organic fly as her mom Lisa Bonet aka Denise Huxtable did... It's like fashion being re-born!


And when I want to be a lady I get on my Claire Huxtable shit, that's what I call sophisticated fly. Oh,how I love the 80's (giggles)


Ciao!
JQ

No comments:

Post a Comment