Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brooklyn fashion week 2010..hit or miss?

As soon as i land in front of the show,Happen to see a promo red ferrari,nice.Overall the show was clean with a nice production,but the brands/designers,some of the models,and especially the crowd was not the wave,It was such a let down.NO vibe,no energy I couldn't believe that i was in brooklyn.The live performances by CERESIA and COCO SAREE were good,But my man with the white pants & black hilter boots had me on the floor(forgot his name..sorry).He had too much moves he was whining,sliding,dropping it,and even did the matrix..lol


There goes my lovely date..

one of the performers showing his moves with his lovely dancer,I didn't get his name..LOL



watchout for the big girl..designer BGU used plus size models for their runway show,which was one of the most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment